Instagram is one of the most popular social media applications right now. The social media app enjoys more than 1 billion users. 34% of the users are between 25-34, whereas 31% are in the 18-24 age bracket. It shows that the app is extremely popular among youngsters. Despite its popularity, you can run into an issue every now and then.
Someone might be spamming your inbox with unwanted messages. Whatever it is, at times, one is forced to block someone on Instagram. During a fight, friends can block each other. Likewise, partners can also block each other in anger. Later, people realize that it was a stupid mistake. Now, they look for ways to unblock that user.
We have listed down the method for how to unblock someone on Instagram in a very simple manner below.
Method # 1 – Unblock a User on Instagram
Open your Instagram mobile application. You will get the homepage view.
- Click on your profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Head into “Options” by tapping on the icon with three vertical lines at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to find “ Settings.” Tap on it.
- Different settings will appear on the screen. Tap on ‘Privacy’ .
- Scroll down to “Blocked Accounts” under the title “connections” and tap on it.
- You will see the list of all the accounts that you have blocked.
- Tap the ‘Unblock’ button beside the account that you want to unblock. In this example, I will unblock the ‘Trump Organization’ account.
- Now, user is unblocked.
Method # 2
Another way to unblock someone is to search directly for their username in the search bar. When their profile opens up, click on the ‘Unblock’ button.
A popup will appear. Tap on ‘Unblock’.
The user is now unblocked.