Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services around the world. With its affordable packages and dynamic content, it is truly for everyone. The recent controversy regarding ‘Cuties’ is causing a dent in subscribers. According to several reports, users are cancelling their subscriptions due to Netflix’s decision to launch the highly controversial movie.
Critics claim that the movie portrays the young girls in a sexual light. Despite the criticism and top trending ‘#CancelNetflix’ on Twitter, the streaming giant is not pulling the movie anytime soon. Instead, it has defended the movie, calling it a “social commentary”.
Netflix – Continue Watching Feature
The continue watching feature can be very useful if you want to jump back into a show where you left. But not too useful if you have been watching something that you shouldn’t have. Many couples watch their TV shows and movies together. At times, one of you might decide to watch the episode alone. This is a recipe for disaster, and relationships have ended because of it. Here is how to get rid of it.
How to Delete Continue Watching List on Netflix-For Mobile:
Netflix provides its portable app on mobile phones as well. To delete a show from your continue watching list in mobile, follow the following steps.
- Open your Netflix mobile app.
- Click the three dots under the show title in your continue watching list.
- A sub-menu will appear. Select Remove from Row in the sub-menu.
- Tap on Yes. It will simply delete/remove the show from your watching list.
How to delete continue watching list on Netflix – For Desktop:
- Open your Netflix account and click on your profile name in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will see different options. Click on ‘Account’.
- You will see the different profiles that you have created. Scroll down to ‘Profile & Parental Controls’. Click on the profile whose continue watching list you want to edit.
- Find the series or film you want to remove from the watching list. Click the circle icon (circled in red), which will have the option “Hide series?” Select to hide series.
- To hide the complete continue watching list, scroll down to find Hide All.
- Once you click on ‘Hide all’, Tap on ‘Yes’.
That’s it. Your ‘Continue Watching’ List is now cleared.